So I was looking at Stephanie’s blog and saw one of her posts was about Suprglu. It enables you to slap all your blogs, and other web-apps all in one area. It is a pretty cool idea, but I am pretty glad that it doesn’t need any special invites and whatnot. I spent a fair ammount of time customizing mine, but ended up just going with some template. The classes are ok, but some don’t have proper names so it got annoying to work with.
Here is a list of what you can add to your SuprGlu:
- 43 Places – Allows you to share stories and such from various places around the word.
- 43 Things – Allows you to write down and share your goals.
- ALL consuming – To share what you are/want to consume? [my guess]
- Blogger – Most people know what this is.
- Clipmarks – “Clip and tag whatever you find on the web.”
- Del.icio.us – Keep and share your bookmarks
- digg – Share technology news.
- Flickr – Store and search photos.
- last.fm -Share which music you are currently listening to.
- Simpy – Simpy is a social bookmarking service. With Simpy, you can save, tag and search your own bookmarks and notes or browse and search other users’ links and tags.
Sign up and get Glu’d together, like me!
edit: Ok I totally forgot the fact that you also can add other feeds that you know of if you wish. But they tell you which feeds you should and shouldn’t add.
technorati Tags: SuprGlu
Filed under: Computer |